Monday, September 13, 2010

Another week of firsts

We had to convert Torin's crib into a toddler bed because he didn't feel the need to stay in his crib anymore. He has been doing well, just woke up a couple of times through the night but went right back to sleep.
Keegan thought he would join in on the fun as well. We started swim lessons again this week. Torin is in the same class as last time which means I have to get in with him. He still loves it though. Keegan is in the Kinder Kids class and gets to swim all by himself. He did great, listened to Mr. Matt and even helped demonstrate some of the exercises. I feel like I'm not needed anymore, he's so big!
The video is just something fun that Torin likes to do. Please excuse the lines in the video, the camera has been dropped one too many times.