For the last couple of months Keegan has been using the potty on and off, I thought I had tried everything to get him to use it. Then I thought he loves stickers, so I put up a sticker board and every time he uses it he gets a sticker. He really likes this and every time he uses it he gets one sticker for number 1 and two stickers for number 2. For the past week when we get home he asks for his big boy pants and uses the potty right away. He has been a little hesitant to number 2, but I asked him if he wanted a new potty insert and he asked for a Dora potty seat. Parker and I agreed, what ever works, I didn't care if he asked for a Barbie seat if it got him to use it. Well, last night it finally paid off, he told me he needed to go and sure enough he did. I'm hoping that we are on our way to be diaper free, at least for Keegan; I will give Torin a couple more months (LOL).