Tuesday, July 15, 2008

35 Week checkup

I had my 35 week checkup yesterday and all is well. Baby's heart rate was in the low 140s and Dr. Hall told me that this baby was going to be bigger than Keegan. I don't know how much I believe her, every doctor I have seen has told me something different, I guess we will wait until he makes his arrival. Due to scheduling conflicts the new arrival date is August 15, not that it matters because I keep having dreams that I will go into labor early. We finally decided on a name, but we are going to keep everyone in suspense and you will find out the day he is born. But if you are really curious, the name hasn't been in the top 1000 names for the last 100 years. We wanted something different and I think we found it. Good luck guessing!!